#EdInnovation13 offers you the possibility to network with decision makers, to pitch to investors, to showcase to potential buyers, to learn from the best and to partner with complementary technology providers.
Ultimately, it empowers you to innovate more and to grow your business.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to reach an exclusive group of highly relevant and interested participants from the public, private and education sectors, such as:
- Corporate Training & Development Executives
- Human Resources Executives and IT Managers
- Investors and Venture capitalists
- Superintendents and K12 Educational technology coordinators
- Technology Innovators
- Instructional Technology Experts
- Learning Executives, Researchers
- Curriculum Designers, Directors and Managers
- Education Administrators
- Trainers and Teachers
- Senior Staff from National, International, Regional Government Departments
- Technology and Service Providers
- Content Providers
- Training Consultants and Company Representatives
Expect more than 200 attendees and inspiring keynote speakers. Impress, share and grow with your education technology innovations and learn from the best.
Indulge in your ecosystem. Book your booth now. Some of the additional advantages you will receive as an exhibitor:
- Discounted Conference Passes for your staff, customers, and invitees.
- Become a recognized part of the EdTech Ecosystem in Canada.
- Your logo on the event website, visible on the main page.
- Your logo included on select e-mail blasts and upcoming newsletters.
- Participation in the SMEs panel sessions.
- Complimentary listing of your product presentation in the media section.
- Access to the registered press list.
Canada , Calgary·May 1 – 3, 2013