#EdInnovation is an innovation event.
You will find disruptive tools, futuristic solutions, adaptive technologies, eLearning solutions, ground breaking research, ideas, best practices and strategies to help you achieve success. If you embrace learning and development technologies this is your event. We have confirmations from:
- SMEs, startups, pre-startups, entrepreneurs, accelerator communities and innovators.
- Investors, venture capitalists, government departments, equity managers and mentors.
- Researchers, graduate students, technologists, education specialists and consultants.
- Professionals, businesses and enterprises such as:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Learning Officers
- Training Directors
- eLearning Developers
- Instructional Designers
- LMS/LCMS Administrators
- eLearning Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Learning Systems Analysts
- Interface and Multimedia Designers
- IT and Computer Training Managers
- VP of Learning & Development
- K-12 Innovators, superintendents Educational technology coordinators, IT managers.
- Post Secondary innovators including Administrators, Managers of Learning Technologies.
Early bird registration closes March 15,2013.